Magnificent 23,000m2 rural plot
between Ariany and Petra, with licenced building project.
Main characteristics of this magnificent plot:
- Asphalted road to finca
- Over 150 almond trees
- Very quiet and peaceful area
- Unobstructed views of the surroundings
- Project and building license for a beautiful two-storey house of about 350m2 + 9X4M swimming pool and barbecue/rest area
- The farm is also completely fenced, it has two Majorcan-style "dry stone" walls, recently renovated that also included the installation of a large entrance made of stone and a new gate. It also has a marés wall with a fence and another side with a two-meter-high fence."
- Situated in between the villages of Ariany & Petra 45min from PMI 30min to Inca 20min to Manacor
Note: The three parcelas were legally joined after purchase in order to obtain the building license. This is confirmed by notary deeds (escrituras).
Main Floor (approx 250m2 + terraces + pool)
- Master bedroom with walk-in wardrobe, bathroom with shower and bath (window next to bath to enjoy views)
- Office that can be used as an actual office to receive clients, spa treatment room, office to work from home, convert into a 5th bedroom/nanny room...
- Large open plan living area with windows spanning almost the whole length of the house to enjoy views over the finca
- Large man cave area, that could also be used as a studio for exercise, art... (approx 9mx6m)
- Large barbecue/chill out zone connected to man cave Kitchen with separate pantry/washing area
- Guest toilet
- Two-storey open plan entrance area with stairs to second floor Swimming pool (approx 9mx4m)
- Various terraces, totalling 50m2
Second Floor (approx 110m2 + balcony)
Situated above the main living area (kitchen, dining and living room) Three double bedrooms with two en-suite bathrooms and one separate bathroom
All bedrooms have access to a one-meter-wide balcony that could accommodate chairs/tables, to enjoy the views over the finca and valley
The rural location of the building means that there is currently no power or water via the municipality. A water deposit and/or well would have to be installed together with solar panels. This is typical in the area and the way surrounding neighbours operate.
Current Status & Building Costs
The basic building license was approved on March 29th, 2022.
The architect's quote for the building is 517,303.64€. This is based on last year's builds and will depend on the company contracted for the build and materials/finishing used.
The technical plans will be handed in before the end of September 2022, after which building can start any day.
The architect has been paid for the basic project and will be paid by the sellers for the technical plans in September once handed in. The sellers have also already paid the town hall's building license fee (12,415.29€).
There are no outstanding fees for the renovation of the walls, entrance and fences. The property currently does not have to pay IBI or other taxes as it is rural land.