Benetti 30 Luxury Tug
Built as a sturdy tug by the Italian yard Benetti in 1964, Vervece completed a total refit in 2013 at the Palumbo yard in Italy, bringing her up to luxury yacht standards.
Under her owner’s supervision, the interior now has a cool, calm ‘beach house’ contemporary style look.
The hull of the tug is made of steel and is entirely welded. First and second superstructures are completely new and are made of welded steel.
Accommodation area design and layout are according to the refit project of I. Penta and F. Scardaccione architects and in accordance with RINA safety requests.
Materials used for finishing of accommodations:
- Ceilings in lacquered wooden
- Floors upper/main/lower deck in solid
- Doors and bulkheads entirely upholstered in essence with satin-pore
Vervece’s Interior layout allows accommodating:
- Owner and guests: 8 persons in 4 cabins
- Full beam master Cabin on fore main deck, properly insulated and soundproofed, fully furnished with king size bed, sofa, closet, courtesy bathroom with shower and double washbasin, WC and
- 2 Twin Guest cabins fore of the engine room with twin beds, desk/dressing tables, wardrobe and private bathroom with
- VIP cabin is placed center/forward on starboard side with double bed and sofa, desk/dressing table, wardrobe and private bathroom with
- Fully furnished lounge area with sofas and
- Dining area for 8-10 people
- Salon Equipment: 80 l Wine cellar, Ice Maker, “Espresso” coffee maker
- Located on the main deck, fully equipped galley with:
- 2x 60 cm ovens – FRANKE
- 6 zones hob- BOSCH
- double sink
- Furniture top in
- 2x groups fridge/freezer cell with dual Bosch engine powered 220 V ac 50
- 1 Ice maker
- 1 BOSCH Dishwasher
- Food Service lift from the Galley to the upper deck
- laundry Room
- 1 BOSCH washing machine
- 1 BOSCH Dryer
- Crew: 5/6 persons in 3 cabins;
- Crew (bow)-Captain Cabin with bunk beds, bedside cabinets, wardrobe as well as library and spacious private
- Pantry and crew mess with fridge/freezer and TV and CCTV for video surveillance, radio, DVD and stereo Crew (Stern)- 2 double cabins with bunk beds, wardrobe and 1 shared bathroom with
- Laundry room with dryer and pantry at